MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- 4 oz eggnog, non-alcoholic **
** To make it a cocktail: replace with 4oz of Irish Cream (eg Bailey's)
- 2 oz white chocolate syrup (we use Torani White Chocolate Sauce)
- ground cinnamon and whipped cream (for garnish, optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan along with the Vanilla Amaretti rooibos tisane. Let steep 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a shaker with the ice. Pour in Eggnog (or Irish Cream) over the ice. Pour in White Chocolate Syrup over the ice.
- Using a large strainer, strain steeped tea into shaker over the ice.
- Shake thoroughly to evenly mix drink.
- To Serve: divide equally among 2 martini glasses. If desired, top off each glass with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.